DASA DevOps Professional Certification
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Advanced
- Overview: The DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
Why you should earn DASA DevOps Professional Certification?
Learning Objectives:At the end of this course, you will be able to:
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behaviour in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
What are the Prerequisites?
What is the target audience?
What you get after the DASA DevOps Professional Certification training and Exam?
Exam details (DASA DevOps Professional Enable & Scale Certification)
The DevOps Fundamentals exams are delivered by APMG and iSQI. Training organizations can attain the vouchers for the exam through your courseware partner.
- Delivery: Online and Paper-based
- Format: Closed-book format, Web-Based, participants can bring scratch paper
- Proctoring: Live/Webcam
- Duration: 60 minutes, 15-minute additional time for non-native candidates
- Number of questions: 12 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Pass Grade: 60% (36 points to be scored out of 60)
For more details Click Here