DevOps Foundation Certification
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Intermediate
- Overview:The DevOps Foundation certification is an introductory certification that demonstrates your understanding of core DevOps principles and practices, terminology and culture. Successfully passing the DevOps Foundation certification exam is a prerequisite to the more advanced, skill-based certifications accredited by DevOps Institute.
- The purpose of the certification is to deliver, test and validate knowledge of DevOps basic, its principles and practices. DevOps Foundation is intended to provide individuals with an understanding of basic DevOps concepts and how DevOps may be used to improve communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Why you should earn DevOps foundation Certification from DevOps Institute?
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
What is the target audience?
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing professionals such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development
- IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- Automation Architect
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Consultants
- DevOps Engineers
- Infrastructure Architect
- Integration Specialists
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Operations
- IT Team Leaders
- Lean Coaches
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Release Engineers
- Software Developers
- Software Tester/QA
- System Administrators
- Systems Engineers
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
What is the pre-requisites for DevOps Foundation Certification?
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT related work experience are recommended.
For more details please click here
Exam details for DevOps Foundation Certification?
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the DevOps Foundation Certificate.
- Exam Type:40 multiple choice questions
- Duration:60 minutes
- Prerequisites:It is recommended that candidates complete the DevOps Foundation course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book:No
- Passing Score:65%
- Delivery:Online or invigilated in person
- Badge:DevOps Foundation Certified