DevOps Leader Certification
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Intermediate
- Overview: DevOps enables change not just in the processes but even in the organisation mind-set and it’s culture. During this process of change, leaders need to ensure that right practices are followed, right methods and tools are adopted to embrace changes. Being a DevOps Leader (DOL)® certified professional offered by the DevOps institute, you will be able to enable changes by understanding various organisational dynamics across the DevOps spectrum. This course will cover all the aspects of the exam and help you to gain skills and knowledge in in driving a successful DevOps change.
- This course was developed by leveraging key DevOps leadership sources to extract real-life best practices in leading DevOps initiatives, such as the Spotify Squad Model, and has been designed to teach the key differences and emerging practices for cultural transformation through leadership in a fast-paced DevOps and Agile environment.
Why you should earn DevOps Leader Certification?
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
- DevOps and time to market
- The business and IT perspectives
- Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
- Planning and organizing
- Understanding performance and culture
- Measurement differences
- Designing a DevOps organization
- Focusing on what matters
- Ideas for organizing workflows
- Sharing information
- Defining meaningful metrics
- Value stream mapping
- The Spotify Squad model
- Managing culture change
- Popular tools and key practices
- Putting it all together
What is the target audience?
The target audience for the DevOps Leader course are professionals including:
- Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Consultants
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Team Leaders
- Lean Coaches
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
What is the pre-requisites for DevOps Leader Certification?
The DevOps Foundation certification is a prerequisite for DevOps Leader to ensure participants are aligned with the baseline DevOps definitions and principles.
Successfully passing the DevOps Leader certification exam will help you to earn the DevOps Leader (DOL)® credentials.
- Exam Type : Multiple choice questions
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Prerequisites : It is recommended that candidates complete the DevOps Leader course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Passing Score: 65%
- Delivery: Online or invigilated in person
- Badge: DevOps Leader Certified
For more details please click here