Kanban System Design (KMP I)
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Intermediate
- Overview:“Kanban System Design” is a 2-day beginner to intermediate level course that begins with a detailed introduction to Kanban Method and moves on to share the STATIK approach – a powerful idea that facilitates a ‘service-orientation’ mindset. It makes participants think at a deeper level, beyond just their daily work challenges, to effect a long-term sustainable change.
Why you should earn Kanban System Design (KMP-I ) Certification?
- Understanding Kanban systems
- Experience flow in a Kanban simulation
- Learn and use STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your Kanban system.
- Visual board design and ticket design.
Benefits is to become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
What is the target audience?
Exam Details – Kanban System Design (KMP I)