- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: intermediate
- Based on PMBOK® Guide-6th Edition | PMP® Exam Prep Support
PMP® or Project Management Professional certification is one of global top project management certifications provided by Project Management Institute. According to a research study PMP certified project managers delivers most of the high complex projects
To clear the exam, candidates need to pass the PMP exam which consists of 200 questions within the exam duration 4 hours.
Agiletrcik, being a part of the PMFASTRICK Group, offers the best training delivered by industry experts and who are well known in this field.
- Following are the requirements which the candidate must meet in order to take the PMP examination –
- High School Diploma with 7500 hours of experience in leading and directing projects, Or Bachelor’s Degree with 4500 hours of experience in leading and directing projects
- Project Management Training for at least 35 hours is mandatory.
- The PMP® training program at KnowledgeHut will help you earn 35 PDUs you require for the training purposes.
- PMI® Member: Although it’s not mandatory to become a member of PMI Bangalore Chapter, the following are the benefits –
- Discount offers such as lower exam fee – $405 (Originally, it’s $555)
- Avail numerous PMI® standards like the free book – PMBOK® Guide
- Attend exclusive workshops
- Meet current Project Management Professionals and learn from their experiences.
- PMP® Exam booking : We will assist you in the PMP application registration process so that you make the process faster and stay focus on the exam preparation. Once, you have enrolled the PMFASTRICK training program, our team will tae care the the registration process.
- PMBOK® Guide: The PMBOK® Guide is the prescribed book from Project Management Institute which can be referred along with our course materials based on the 6th version of the guide. This helps the you to study effectively and efficiently.
- Practice : We believe “Practice makes a man Perfect”. And so we offer the best quality of practice tests with the complete preparation package. This also includes
- 8 comprehensive mock examinations
- On signing up for 35 contact hours of Project Management training, you will get free access to 180 days of e-learning
- The practice module includes 1600 questions.
If you need any further assistance or have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are the prerequisites?
To apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®credential, you need to either:
a) Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent) with a minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
b) Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years/36 months of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education