SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Training
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: intermediate
- Overview: SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Certification (SAFe 5.0 SSM) is two-day course, where attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Attendees will also discover how to maximum business value at scale. SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Why you should earn SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Certification?
What are the Prerequisites?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What is the target audience?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Portfolio Manager, Consultant, Architect, Engineer, Developer, Director , Quality Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Delivery Manager, Program Manager
What you get after the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Certification training program?
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
What you get after you pass the exam and Certified?
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Exam details (SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam)
- Exam name : SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Exam format : Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery : Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access : Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Scrum Master course
- Exam duration : Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions : 45
- Passing score : SSM 4 = 33 out of 45 (73%); SSM 5 = 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Language : English
- Exam cost : First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy : Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
For more detail, please visit to www.scaledagile.com