SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Overview
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: intermediate
- Overview: SAFe 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master (SAFe 5.0 SASM) is a two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement.
- The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Why you should earn this SASM Certification?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
What is the target audience?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective SAFe Release Train Engineers
What you get after the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master training program?
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
What you get after you pass the exam and Certified?
Becoming a Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many scrum masters. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SASM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other Certified SAFe Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Exam details (SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Exam)
- Exam format : Multiple choice
- Exam delivery : Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access : Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course
- Exam duration : Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions : 60
- Passing score : SASM 5 = 44 out of 60 (73%)
- Language: English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
For more detail, please visit to www.scaledagile.com