SAFe 5.0 for teams Overview
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: intermediate
- Overview: Certified SAFe® Practitioner program (SAFe 5.0 for teams) is the most sought after certification program for team members in large scale Agile projects. SAFe 5.0 for teams certification is a two-day course that helps you to Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART), and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams.
- During this two-day SAFe 5.0 for teams course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, developing incrementally with built-in quality, demonstrating value at a team and program level, and problem-solving impediments to drive relentless improvement and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Why you should earn SAFe 5.0 for teams Certification?
What are the prerequisites?
Following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Who are the target audiences?
What you get after the SAFe 5.0 for Teams training program?
Exam details (SAFe® 5 Practitioner Exam)
- Exam format : Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the course.
- Exam duration : 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions : 45
- Passing score : 35 out of 45 (77%)
- Language : English
- Exam cost : First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy : Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
For more detail, please visit to www.scaledagile.com