Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Intermediate
- Overview:Kanban has been widely used like Agile and Scrum. This is also known as an ‘alternative path to agility’, and it focuses on improving managing the flow, enabling collaboration, reducing bottlenecks which helps improve business agility and deliver highest possible quality products.
- Learn “alternative path to agility.” approach and how Kanban Method uses Kanban boards to visualize work, and associated risks to manage the work faster with higher predictability by introducing evolutionary changes.
- The Team Kanban Practitioner Training teaches the Kanban Method at the beginner level.
- Learn how to visualize the work and associated waiting time and risks to achieve improvement in delivery by leveraging Work In Progress (WIP) Limits.
- Certification:After successfully completing this class, you will be awarded with TKP Badge from Kanban University (KU)
What is the target audience?
This one-day introductory Kanban session is recommended for anyone looking for optimizing the work flow, including but not limited to:
- Team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban
- Project and Program managers
- Agile coaches / Practitioners
- Software developers, Testers and Business analysts
- Development Team members, Team Leaders, Scrum masters, and change leaders
- Senior members keen on adopting lean management practices to improve the efficiency of their delivery team.
What is the pre-requisites?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
Learning Outcomes from Team Kanban Practitioner?
The team Kanban Virtual Workshop is approved by Kanban University. This course is designed to introduce Kanban at team level and start with Kanban principles and its practices, and then understand the idea of the Kanban system with the help of a simulation game
- Get an overview of the full Kanban approach of “alternative path to agility,”
- Learn how to Design and implement a Team Kanban board from team context.
- Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and risks associated with it.
- Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban
- Learn different Team Kanban board and how to design it
- Getting ready to attain next level in Kanban Management Professionals or Kanban Coaching Professional
For more details please click here